Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Six followers...

Half a dozen.

Wow.

Now I know how Pioneer Woman feels.

LOL

I've been wanting to post why my "blog name" is Andrew's Mom -- some of you may relate. Before Andrew - I was always Jenny (even with Bryan when he was little years ago - I was Jenny because I worked and didn't get to do all the wonderful things I can do now).

When Andrew and I started Mommy & Me classes, I was Andrew's Mom to all the other kids, at the park "Andrew's Mom"....so that made me choose the log in name Andrew's Mom.

My g-mail and twitter accounts are "IcyWit" because at one of my first jobs - Ralph Kalish - a wonderful man and lawyer told me I had an "icy wit" that I was funny and sharp and could be mean. He also told me that I gave looks that could turn someone to stone. I kinda liked that. So all my sign in names have been Icywit.

Now I'll have to enter the Witness Protection Program.
Post a Comment